• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD SWFA SS 10X Scope mil/moa

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Going to offer this here before I put it on any other forums, was mounted on my Knight Disc .52 but since I'm having barrel cut down going to go with a lighter scope..very, very slight ring mark more from friction tape residue then rings I think but can hardly be seen. Glass is bright and clear in good shape, scope holds and tracks as it should.. Rear parallax adjustment.
I cant find original box must of shipped another scope out in it but will ship in a foam padded scope box, I'm original owner bought from SWFA.
Make a great scope for shooting distance which is what I originally was gonna do with the .52.
240.00 sh lower 48.

2dkzpj8.jpg

2i7rb4l.jpg

nltrq1.jpg

2ia8m6a.jpg

14bi7b7.jpg

Those are one of the toughest scopes you can buy and great glass too.

It was just a FYI for the guys that are not familiar with that scope. Its one hell of a tough scope and the best glass you will find for that kind of money or even double the money. Very good 4" eye relief too.

yeah I figured that's why you posted,didn't take any offense:)

It was just a FYI for the guys that are not familiar with that scope. Its one hell of a tough scope and the best glass you will find for that kind of money or even double the money. Very good 4" eye relief too.

SWFA are great scopes, I have the same model, but with mil/mil... use on my Knight 45... How close to Versailles do you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back