t/c 45-70 conversion

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bought a t/c pro hunter 45-70 barrel and looking for someone who converts to smokeless.Just a breech plug to shoot 209 primers,nothing extremly fancy.Been looking for this for a long time.Now that deer season is over i want to consentrate on this.

Converted a cva 45/70 scout for me using the ( his ) breach plug.
Quick turn around ,and super accurate. Shoot him a message.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220103-124508_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20220103-124508_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 19
Bought a t/c pro hunter 45-70 barrel and looking for someone who converts to smokeless.Just a breech plug to shoot 209 primers,nothing extremly fancy.Been looking for this for a long time.Now that deer season is over i want to consentrate on this.
I have had a 209 system in a break action and would not do it again. I changed it to DI within a year. Hank did mine both times. I do not find the DI a hinderance and there is no primer crush to worry about, only need a magnetic 12pt 5/16 nut driver for module removal and replacement, no bushing to wear out either. Most sure fire system that I am aware of to date. JME

My buddy had a 45-70 conversion done on a H&R this year by
Hank’s and he’s extremely happy with it. Has me thinking about having one done for one of my Encore frames.

Latest posts

Back