• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN T/C FIREHAWKS,BLACK DIAMONDS AND THUNDERHAWKS trade for High end PCP Air rifle

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Since there seems to be no interest Im withdrawing guns from trade deals.. guess I will either keep them or sell individually when hunting season rolls back around.

Since I'm not deer hunting as much nor shooting my muzzleloaders hardly at all due to no place to shoot looking to due a bulk trade.
I'm into airgun hunting and have been for 30-35 yrs so looking to maybe trade all these T/C muzzleloaders for one higher end PCP air rifle(prefer wood stock) preferably in .177 but will consider .22 or .25(have 2 .22s now). Would like to do a trade within a couple hrs drive from Rockville, In that way we can both see what we are getting and will be cheaper then me shipping 7 guns. Trade value around 1800.00, not looking for Hatsans more like used Daystate, Air Arms, BSA, Cricket, Vulcan or FX. Might add my chopped Black Diamond with 12.5 in barrel(rifle stock and pistol stock). Its below the laminate thumbhole Thunderhawk.

The walnut guns from bottom up are .54,.54, .50 and .50. There are 3 Firehawks(2-.54 cal and 1 .50) and 1 .50 Black Diamond XR
The synthetic Black Diamond is .50 with Redfield 3x9 TV view scope.

Both Thunderhawks are .50 - all bores on guns are excellent, only one of the walnut guns Ive shot is one of the .54s I believe. Also have a few accessories, peep sight for Thunderhawks, 209 conversions etc. Both Thunderhawks are thumb hole stocks, one w/QLA other w/o, both seem to shoot conicals good. All others have have the QLA.

Sorry for crap pictures but took with my older phone can provide better pics.
Do not want to sell as of now, p.m. with anything you might want to trade, location etc..

Attachments

• 20230302_111303.jpg
    20230302_111303.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20230302_111312.jpg
    20230302_111312.jpg
    723.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
If you sell, I'm interested in the walnut finished thumbhole carbine in stainless.

Scott its not Walnut, its wood with some type of finish on it, its factory but not sure if some type of paint, solid stain etc.. looks really good though.

I kind of collect them. This is the only all black one I've ever seen.

I've got a brand new Rutten Mach 1de in .177 cal. It's got a beech stock and is kind of a rare Rifle. I might be interested in a trade if you are interested.

I've got a brand new Rutten Mach 1de in .177 cal. It's got a beech stock and is kind of a rare Rifle. I might be interested in a trade if you are interested.
Thanks but not a collector and Ive got 8-9 springers(underlevers,side levers and break barrels) already, only looking for a used higher end pcp in .177

dbowling-

Since you know what you have, and know (quite specifically) what you want, you might consider changing the title of your ad to better reflect your ideal trade. I think you’d have a better chance of drawing your target market in.

”WTT- T/C Muzzleloaders for higher-end PCP air rifle” is MUCH more descriptive than, “Throwing this out here.”

I DO appreciate the fact that you articulate what you might like, what you value your trading material at, etc.

Your ad is MUCH better than the fairly common, “Will trade for something interesting- watcha got?” type ad! 🤠

Good luck with your trade! 👍

(Not busting your chops, just want to see you make a good trade!)

Last edited:
dbowling-

Since you know what you have, and know (quite specifically) what you want, you might consider changing the title of your ad to better reflect your ideal trade. I think you’d have a better chance of drawing your target market in.

”WTT- T/C Muzzleloaders for higher-end PCP air rifle” is MUCH more descriptive than, “Throwing this out here.”

I DO appreciate the fact that you articulate what you might like, what you value your trading material at, etc.

Your ad is MUCH better than the fairly common, “Will trade for something interesting- watcha got?” type ad! 🤠

Good luck with your trade! 👍

(Not busting your chops, just want to see you make a good trade!)
Thanks took your suggestion.

Since there seems to be no interest Im withdrawing guns from trade deals.. guess I will either keep them or sell individually when hunting season rolls back around.

Since I'm not deer hunting as much nor shooting my muzzleloaders hardly at all due to no place to shoot looking to due a bulk trade.
I'm into airgun hunting and have been for 30-35 yrs so looking to maybe trade all these T/C muzzleloaders for one higher end PCP air rifle(prefer wood stock) preferably in .177 but will consider .22 or .25(have 2 .22s now). Would like to do a trade within a couple hrs drive from Rockville, In that way we can both see what we are getting and will be cheaper then me shipping 7 guns. Trade value around 1800.00, not looking for Hatsans more like used Daystate, Air Arms, BSA, Cricket, Vulcan or FX. Might add my chopped Black Diamond with 12.5 in barrel(rifle stock and pistol stock). Its below the laminate thumbhole Thunderhawk.

The walnut guns from bottom up are .54,.54, .50 and .50. There are 3 Firehawks(2-.54 cal and 1 .50) and 1 .50 Black Diamond XR
The synthetic Black Diamond is .50 with Redfield 3x9 TV view scope.

Both Thunderhawks are .50 - all bores on guns are excellent, only one of the walnut guns Ive shot is one of the .54s I believe. Also have a few accessories, peep sight for Thunderhawks, 209 conversions etc. Both Thunderhawks are thumb hole stocks, one w/QLA other w/o, both seem to shoot conicals good. All others have have the QLA.

Sorry for crap pictures but took with my older phone can provide better pics.
Do not want to sell as of now, p.m. with anything you might want to trade, location etc..

Were you able to make a trade for these? I have a few questions about these if you still have them

Still have everything except .50 Firehawk and 1 .50 Thunderhawk..
Wow, thanks for the quick reply. So I want to start off with saying I do not have the trade you are interested in but I was hoping you could help me out with a little knowledge / maybe depending on the answers help lead me down the right track. I inherited a .54 Firehawk from my grandfather-in-law. About 10 years back he was diagnosed with dementia and the family took the entire striker assembly out of the gun for safety reasons. Fast forward a few years and now it is lost. I've been searching high and low for a striker assembly for a few years without any luck. I have found a few assemblies for a thunderhawk but have not been able to find too much concrete info on how interchangeable the parts are. Today i came across your post and figured it would test my luck.

I was wondering a few things. 1 if you could shed any light on if you think / know these strikers are interchangable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back