• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD T/C Renegade .54 needs a new home.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Offshore

Reaction score
I have a T/C Renegade in .54 caliber in good condition, perfect working order with a good shiny bore. The ram rod and barrel wedge are not original, other than that and some handling marks over the years, she is good to go. She shoots PR very well and a friend of mine casts Accurate Molds #55-430 for me and thet shoot great out to 75 yards - 2 1/2" groups with iron sights! I will post the pictures I have, if you need more of a certian area please let me know. My bore light is a little overwhelming for pictures, but that is the best I can get. Thank you for looking and if you have any questions please ask.

$300.00 + S&H of your choice. My zip code is 34452.TC1.jpg TC2.jpg TC3.jpg TC4.jpg TC5.jpg TC1.jpg TC2.jpg TC3.jpg TC4.jpg TC5.jpg

That’s a NICE Ole Rifle, “Pre Warning” an Old one :lewis: It has the Short Rear sight (short span Screw holes)

That’s a NICE Ole Rifle, “Pre Warning” an Old one :lewis: It has the Short Rear sight (short span Screw holes)
That is an awesome price because Track of The Wolf wants anywhere from $400 up! Anybody looking a good deal, here is your sign. And everyone on this site knows how meticulous Lewis is in keeping his guns clean.

may be wrong but dont think this is Lewis gun.

dbowling is Correct, it’s not my Gun. It sure looks like a Nice one Though :lewis: Good Luck Selling it Offshore, and CONGRATS to Whom ever gets it!!

LOL - Thanks for all the kind replies fellas. Yes, it will make someone a happy shooter I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back