TC Omega with Williams FP pro stock clearance

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

970_lly

Reaction score
Anyone cut a notch in their stock for clearance for their Williams FP pro peep on a TC Omega? I’ve seen a few do this on knights but those I’ve seen were composite stocks rather than wood. Open to any suggestions!

One option is to grind a bevel on the bottom of the slide so for to clear the stock.

IMG_5525.JPG

I've had to slightly inlet the stocks on 4 Omegas when adding a hammer spur. I used a Dremel tool and then reseal the inletted portion of raw wood (walnut or laminate stocks) with polyurethane spray.

I've had to slightly inlet the stocks on 4 Omegas when adding a hammer spur. I used a Dremel tool and then reseal the inletted portion of raw wood (walnut or laminate stocks) with polyurethane spray.
Did you change out the whole hammer for one with a spur or did you have the factory hammer machined & drilled/tapped & spur screwed in? I'm using custom low rings so I don't want hammer access to be an issue.

Back