• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD TC Omega

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
omegasale1.jpg

omegasale2.jpg

omegasale3.jpg

omegasale4.jpg

omegasale5.jpg

omegasale6.jpg

omegasale7.jpg

omegasale8.jpg

omegasale9.jpg

$450 shipped Fifty caliber.

Last edited:
We sometimes when at the table discuss phrase and/or word origins. First known use of lickity split is circa 1859. There are lots of these old sayings that are curious.

e.g. 'scattered from hell to breakfast'

In order to shoot your home cast bullets in this rifle, you would have to use the ballistic bridge sub-base, instead of a wad, or cut the QLA off, Doing either would make for a 200 yard shooter.
Thanks for the reply ,but altering barrel means a trip to Bob Hoyt $100.00+ and time and with the amount I shoot every week I would go broke! Back when I had that one and only inline I owned I remember shooting power belts and they did well but I killed deer and have the same package for next year ,now I cast every week (retired and walk to both long +short range . Probably 25-30 yrs since I bought a factory bullet /anyways good look with your sale /Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back