Thanks!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cent540

Reaction score
To anyone who's a first responder, hospital workers, Drs, nurses, nurses aids, janitors and building engineers.
To our township workers collecting garbage, fixing roads, providing water, electricity, heating oil and sewage. Telecommunication workers providing cable, phones and the internet.
To truck drivers, toll operators, terminal workers, grocery, produce and dairy workers.
Our farmers, our production companies, and the people in this country who make this the place on Earth to live. My neighbors! People doing whatever they can do to make each other feel a little bit better by just saying hello walking down the street. And I know it's hard to thank politicians, but thank you to for fighting for us. We decide who we are. Not a pandemic. We can be a statistic or a solution. There are takers and givers. I know who I am. Do you know who you are? What can you do to help? It might just be nothing! Seriously, staying home and doing nothing is possibly one of the best things you can do for yourself and those you love.19421.jpeg

Latest posts

Back