The Encore scores again this afternoon. 10/19/05

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grouse

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
Supporting member
Reaction score
I took off to another spot this afternoon with my T/C Encore. I had to drop off Deer to a friend of mine who cuts them up for me. Boy, he's getting pissed. I skin them and quarter them. Then he de-bones the meat and seperates the cuts. He really does an excellant job. I need to learn that real soon. At 6:00pm a Big Doe walked out on a old Logging road and i waxed it. 117yds and zero steps again. I am really amazed how well these XTP'S are working. DeadCenter performance at 1/4 of the price. Now i need to go buy more tags for when regular Deer season starts. :shock: :D The next load i will be trying is the 250grn SST. I'm reading alot of good results with that bullet. By the way, i'm to tired to smile. :lol: This Deer went to the Butcher. :p :)

2a1a8e31.jpg

ed9f8e94.jpg

DANG GROUSE! :shock:

How many one-shot kills in a row is that for you? SOMETHING has to be working right!

Pretty good for such an inexperienced hunter! :poke:

It really looks like you guys will be eating good this winter. :D

Congrats Tom on all those ML kills!!! I thought i heard a few ML roars in that Western PA area.!!! :lol:

Well, my White Super 91 introduced a 460 No Excuse to a doe on Monday. She offered little resistence to the greating. :lol: Just got back from huntin camp trip & will post up pic/story later.

Batchief909 said:
She's dead,,,quit tryin' to yank her ear off.. :lol: Congrats Tom!

Thanks man :) You could stick around more often ya know. I'm going to tell those DWB'S you got a Disc Elite hid in your Gun case. :lol:

Loggy said:
Congrats Tom on all those ML kills!!! I thought i heard a few ML roars in that Western PA area.!!! :lol:

Well, my White Super 91 introduced a 460 No Excuse to a doe on Monday. She offered little resistence to the greating. :lol: Just got back from huntin camp trip & will post up pic/story later.

Congratulations Loggy :) I'm glad to hear you got your season on track.

Wat to go Loggy! Look forward to seeing the pic and hearing the story!

I'm going to tell those DWB'S you got a Disc Elite hid in your Gun case.
:shock:

Back