The Paper Jacket by Paul A Matthews

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought Shoes in Paris once, and payed for STARZ, Encore TV. Luckily my Bank Caught it and STOPPED it. The Bank reimbursed me, i had to go in and get a New Card issued. Banks get HIT Hard over that Stuff, But they Won’t Pursue Catching the Thieves? I was told that it Cost them to much to bother with

Crooked thieves! They need to Catch them Guy’s/Gals that have Chosen to make a Living STEALING from others, and Give them the Same Treatment as a Dog thief Receives in China
........Whats a dog theif recieve in China ? 😜

Last edited:
Ha, I got informed that I bought some Afro Sheen and a leopard skin purse in Oakland one night after leaving a restaurant in town (Spokane). Bank took care of me.

Did you attempt to buy something? My Mrs and I moved from another state to MD. About a year later around father's day I wanted to send my dad some baked goods from Wolfernans. We had a debt card we hadn't used from NJ in well over a year. We called, made an order and used that debt card just to close that account. The cost of the product and our balance was roughly the same. Within minutes a $10 charge was made. Within an HR two $500 charges from a Lady Vegas bank were made and mailed to an African shipping company in Passaic NJ. We were able to recoup our losses but it took months. Of course Wolfernans knew nothing about it and said it was impossible. It's not! Whoever took that order sold our credit card number on the dark web for maybe as little as $10. It's fast easy money and the person who sold the number can stay annonomous. They deal in numbers and bit coin amongst themselves. Now every charge imeditaly comes to my phone and my wife's phone. We approve or decline charges before it gets taken from our account.
I use my Paypal debit card for most of my online and a lot of my fuel purchases. Every time I make a purchase I get an email motifying me of it. I rarely have had a problem, and when I have it was rectified almost immediately.

Latest posts

Back