The Paper Jacket by Paul A Matthews

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Ross

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in shooting paper patched bullets, they will find this book useful. The author was writing circa 1990, so the availability of a wide variety of papers was much greater than it is now, but it still is an interesting publication.

I have a paper copy I bought at a gun show, so I have not downloaded a pdf or ebook of it. I would be interested in hearing how someone makes out. This is a link:

http://ebookbit.com/book?k=The+Pape...978-1879356023&lang=en&source=firebaseapp.com

If anyone is interested in shooting paper patched bullets, they will find this book useful. The author was writing circa 1990, so the availability of a wide variety of papers was much greater than it is now, but it still is an interesting publication.

I have a paper copy I bought at a gun show, so I have not downloaded a pdf or ebook of it. I would be interested in hearing how someone makes out. This is a link:

http://ebookbit.com/book?k=The+Pape...978-1879356023&lang=en&source=firebaseapp.com
Thank you !!!

I take it is no longer in print ???

Yup, Buff should have it. I got it about 10 years ago. Better yet is: Loading and Shooting Paper Patched Bullets by Randolph S. Wright. Lots of detailed explanation.

What happened?
i guess they do a couple cent transfer to verify the account and my CU called me and said that this was suspicious because it was from overseas.
And i think it was unrelated but a week later that card was used with out my permission to buy a bunch of stuff down in Ann Arbor. I cancelled the card and never got access to the book.

Did you attempt to buy something? My Mrs and I moved from another state to MD. About a year later around father's day I wanted to send my dad some baked goods from Wolfernans. We had a debt card we hadn't used from NJ in well over a year. We called, made an order and used that debt card just to close that account. The cost of the product and our balance was roughly the same. Within minutes a $10 charge was made. Within an HR two $500 charges from a Lady Vegas bank were made and mailed to an African shipping company in Passaic NJ. We were able to recoup our losses but it took months. Of course Wolfernans knew nothing about it and said it was impossible. It's not! Whoever took that order sold our credit card number on the dark web for maybe as little as $10. It's fast easy money and the person who sold the number can stay annonomous. They deal in numbers and bit coin amongst themselves. Now every charge imeditaly comes to my phone and my wife's phone. We approve or decline charges before it gets taken from our account.

Did you attempt to buy something? My Mrs and I moved from another state to MD. About a year later around father's day I wanted to send my dad some baked goods from Wolfernans. We had a debt card we hadn't used from NJ in well over a year. We called, made an order and used that debt card just to close that account. The cost of the product and our balance was roughly the same. Within minutes a $10 charge was made. Within an HR two $500 charges from a Lady Vegas bank were made and mailed to an African shipping company in Passaic NJ. We were able to recoup our losses but it took months. Of course Wolfernans knew nothing about it and said it was impossible. It's not! Whoever took that order sold our credit card number on the dark web for maybe as little as $10. It's fast easy money and the person who sold the number can stay annonomous. They deal in numbers and bit coin amongst themselves. Now every charge imeditaly comes to my phone and my wife's phone. We approve or decline charges before it gets taken from our account.
My card # only got used in restaurants in Ann Arbor. One was a GrubHub delivery order. I was able to get all the charges reversed right away. GrubHub said they would cancel the account but would not tell me the address where the order was delivered. I think my number got stolen at a restaurant I went to, I even think I know which waitress did it, but can't confirm w/o GrubHubs info. Anyway, I got the notifications coming to both our fones now, too.

i guess they do a couple cent transfer to verify the account and my CU called me and said that this was suspicious because it was from overseas.
And i think it was unrelated but a week later that card was used with out my permission to buy a bunch of stuff down in Ann Arbor. I cancelled the card and never got access to the book.

Crooked thieves! They need to Catch them Guy’s/Gals that have Chosen to make a Living STEALING from others, and Give them the Same Treatment as a Dog thief Receives in China

Back