THE STICKERS ARE HERE!

Help Support Modern Muzzleloader:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
I have the stickers. They are 9.24 in x 2.75 in. Decent size and would be seen on a vehicle if that's where you want to post it.

ModernMuzzleloader.jpg

You will get one if you are a Supporting Member using the full price year sign up Account Upgrades Remember that is only $18 a year. I will need you to send me a mailing address so I can address the envelope and send to you. Please send the address in a private conversation, it is not safe to put your mailing address where everyone can see it.
So, if you've signed up this year or when you sign up, send me a mailing address.

If you do not use Paypal you can send a check or money order to:
Modern Muzzleloader
PO Box 911
San Marcos, TX 78667

Be sure to put your forum name on it where we can see it. Also, send me a message the day you mail and I"ll update your member account that day.

Squint

Squint
Supporter
I have the stickers. They are 9.24 in x 2.75 in. Decent size and would be seen on a vehicle if that's where you want to post it.

View attachment 9579

You will get one if you are a Supporting Member using the full price year sign up Account Upgrades Remember that is only $18 a year. I will need you to send me a mailing address so I can address the envelope and send to you. Please send the address in a private conversation, it is not safe to put your mailing address where everyone can see it.
So, if you've signed up this year or when you sign up, send me a mailing address.

Modern Muzzleloader
PO Box 911
San Marcos, TX 78667

Be sure to put your forum name on it where we can see it. Also, send me a message the day you mail and I"ll update your member account that day.
Thanks Angie for the info. My mailing address is REMOVED FOR SECURITY. it dawned on me that that's the reason I didn't have one yet, you need this address.
Squint.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
@Squint thanks for the address. I plan on mailing again no later than this weekend.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
I mailed out more this weekend. Hoping to see more photos of where you put them.

Squint

Squint
Supporter
Thanks Angie,

View attachment 9579

Modern Muzzleloader
PO Box 911
San Marcos, TX 78667

thanks Angie, I just received my bumper sticker and I'll have it on my pickup tomorrow.
Squint

Latest posts