This just in on youtube. Disturbing video.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Half-Cocked

Reaction score
I came across this in my YouTube rabbit hole searching for rifles archery bows etc etc.

Please note that it is extremely disturbing I have a pretty strong stomach and it caught me off guard. I know you guys don't know me but for something like that to catch me off guard it's pretty significant.

Now this doesn't appear to be a hunting mishap from what I gather from the comments it is a deer possibly hibernating or resting that got ran over by a combine in a farm. This deer was caught on the trail cam apparently.

Even though this deer wasn't a product of a bad Hunter it does remind me to always practice practice practice and do more practice before I shoot at a live animal. I highly encourage people to do the same please.

Without further Ado here is the trail cam footage and soon to be viral if not already YouTube video...

wow, I don't think a buck like that would lay still for a combine, but fawns will do that. thats an unreal wound. poor guy.

Latest posts

Back