• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Thompson (Hawken?) Express stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’m interested in getting one of these stocks so i can build around a GM LRH or Rice barrel. If anyone has just the stock or even a complete rifle please let me know what you want for it, or if you would trade. Pic for reference.
Thx.
2EC1891A-4595-434F-A36A-C8422D1153CD.png

BE8B1A94-C306-49D5-AFD2-BF9B23D5CE64.jpeg

I have this new TC Hawken replacement stock made by Pecatonica River; it’s curly maple 4 grade. I also have replacement furniture and pineapple style patch box from The Hawken Shop. All brand new as it came with the exception of the buttstock, which I started polishing!

View attachment 32516

I have this new TC Hawken replacement stock made by Pecatonica River; it’s curly maple 4 grade. I also have replacement furniture and pineapple style patch box from The Hawken Shop. All brand new as it came with the exception of the buttstock, which I started polishing!
Thats a beautiful piece of wood. I am really interested in the stocks style and shape for my build. That modern pistol grip and buttstock are almost impossible to find in a side lock. At least at my budget.
7037A464-4AEE-4295-9BDD-B1B77E710948.png
I got a stock from Pecatonica for my Renegade that was supposed to be 80 or 90% but im finding that it’s a lot farther than that. Im not much of a woodworker, much better with the mechanics of MLs.

That's a nice looking stock, unfortunately I can't think of a another TC stock with the pistol grip and is able to accept a drop in octagon barrel.

I don't believe TC made a large number of these and the only ones I've seen pop up are either NOS or close to it so your probably going to pay a premium for one.

Traditions BuckSkinner looks like it has(had?) an identical stock. I wonder if i could fit a TC Hawken into their stock, without making it look too much like a caveman did it?
73DF9484-A142-4624-9C8F-722B5E66057D.png

Latest posts

Back