Thunder follows me home

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Had a little OT money burning a hole in my pocket. Local seller with a very fair price. This one has the plastic stock that the old boy painted up camouflage. Was covered in camp tape but it came off clean and cleaned up nicely. Had a hard case and numerous cleaning jags etc. includes 3 chokes ic mod and xfull. I think I will keep this one.

Attachments

• AD49B36B-AFCD-447D-AA51-214950176BA3.jpeg
    AD49B36B-AFCD-447D-AA51-214950176BA3.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 45
Pretty sure plastic. But will admit that I have not taken it apart yet and given it a thorough going over. I’ve had a myrtle wood stock and it does not feel or sound like it went you tap on it.

Funny thing, one followed me home yesterday! I stopped at a yard sale and was looking at some archery stuff, the man asked if I was looking for anything particular and I asked if in all this stuff, did he have any muzzleloading stuff. He replied he still hunted with BP so he would be keeping the ML stuff. After a few seconds he said you know I do have a Hawken I'd part with so he went in the hse. and brought out an almost new Invest Arms Hawken. He said I was going to ask 50 bucks but after looking at it he upped it to $60 and of course I said I'll take it! So it pays to converse a little, you never know!

Latest posts

Back