Thunderbolt

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure you know this but a Thunderbolt is just a M98 with a bolt handle instead of a plunger.
Thanks for the info and I know very little about the White Thunderbolt BUT I like the look of the White Thunderbolt. The cost may keep me from owning one but I won't know that until I come to that time when I have to decide to act on a offer to buy a White Thunderbolt.
Thank you.

I don't I really don't think I can sell mine at this point in time they may be heavier than hell but they shoot great and you can't find them

I don't I really don't think I can sell mine at this point in time they may be heavier than hell but they shoot great and you can't find them

I've never owned a Thunderbolt due to Underclock's interactions during it's inception, and all the problems he and Bob Bowers experienced. I'm not saying it's a bad rifle in the least, cos I don't have any experience other than holding one, and looking at it when I was at Friendship's Spring Shoot several years ago. I'll stick to my .504 Super 91s........

I understand. If you hear of one being available let me know.

Back