• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE TK2000 and TC Impact

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Sparhawk

Reaction score
I regretfully want to sell my TK2000 with extra full choke. It comes with a 209 fpj breech plug and a musket cap breech plug.
I'm also selling my TC Impact with new Konus scope with ballistic reticle.
I live in NC. I committed a very small felony when I was 19 and just got informed by a deputy that I'm legal with my traditional "antiques " but not these two inlines. I've found me a nice double barrel 10 gauge kit gun by Pedersoli that I'm getting and trying to sell these two quickly.
I'm asking for only half the price I paid for them. I even will let around 40 Hornady SST sabots go with the rifle for free. And I have 1000, nitro and overshot cards to go with the TK2000. I will take $350 for the first and $$175 the latter.
Please don't change your opinion about me for letting you all know I'm an ex felon. I was young and just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I believe your deputy is wrong inlines qualify under the law the same as sidelocks or antiques, the law is federal not local or state.. Id look into it some more before I sold them on his word.
Most law enforcement doesnt really know the law pertaining to muzzleloaders.

I believe your deputy is wrong inlines qualify under the law the same as sidelocks or antiques, the law is federal not local or state.. Id look into it some more before I sold them on his word.
Most law enforcement doesnt really know the law pertaining to muzzleloaders.
That isn't corrrect. Local law can be written more strictly than federal law. For example in Arizona all blackpowder/muzzle loaders are considered firearms, unlike federal law. A felonly prohibits owning even those kinds of guns.

I regretfully want to sell my TK2000 with extra full choke. It comes with a 209 fpj breech plug and a musket cap breech plug.
I'm also selling my TC Impact with new Konus scope with ballistic reticle.
I live in NC. I committed a very small felony when I was 19 and just got informed by a deputy that I'm legal with my traditional "antiques " but not these two inlines. I've found me a nice double barrel 10 gauge kit gun by Pedersoli that I'm getting and trying to sell these two quickly.
I'm asking for only half the price I paid for them. I even will let around 40 Hornady SST sabots go with the rifle for free. And I have 1000, nitro and overshot cards to go with the TK2000. I will take $350 for the first and $$175 the latter.
Please don't change your opinion about me for letting you all know I'm an ex felon. I was young and just at the wrong place at the wrong time.
You might also check state law regarding expungement of your record, or having your rights restored. It requires a court hearing but many states have that kind of remedy available.

You might also check state law regarding expungement of your record, or having your rights restored. It requires a court hearing but many states have that kind of remedy available.
I have and I rather just enjoy my traditional guns and sell the two inlines. I rather be safe than sorry.

I would consult with your local Commonwealth attorney for an opinion. Won't hurt to ask an you will know for sure if you are legal or not.
I've done my research and concluded that it's not worth risking since I can still own and use all my sidekicks and revolvers. I even just purchased a double barrel classic Pedersoli sidekick with full and modified chokes. Trying to sell these to reinforce my funds as well.

I may be wrong but if you can buy an in-line without going through an FFL it’s not a regulated firearm. Anybody can buy an in-line straight off the internet and have it delivered to their doorstep. Looks like if they couldn’t be owned by a person with a record. They would be regulated to go through an FFL

That isn't corrrect. Local law can be written more strictly than federal law. For example in Arizona all blackpowder/muzzle loaders are considered firearms, unlike federal law. A felonly prohibits owning even those kinds of guns.

Just like Indiana. They qualify as firearms even though there are still no FFL forms to be filled out.

I've sold my inline rifle and have the shotgun up for sale at a gun shop. I've got plenty of side locks, revolvers, and a double barrel on the way here in August. I appreciate all the help guys but I'm gonna stick with all traditional. I'm still a happy camper, trust me

I think the 209 is the problem for felons, can't have them in Maine. That TK is a turkey killer!.
Nit Wit

The law (FED) states you cannot have ammo and as such a 209 primer is your problem not the gun

A felony conviction for a crime committed by an individual under 21yrs of age can be expunged and would be to your advantage to clear your name...

Latest posts

Back