tk2000 sights and duck

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpuser

Reaction score
The Knight TK2000 comes with turkey/rifle style sights. I found it very hard to line up on a moving duck. The barrel is rounded, has no groove like most shotguns and has the back sights like on a rife. I tried clay pidgins first, and started to get most of them, but it was hard to line up even on them. I took a few shots at ducks, but didn't hit any. Any thoughts on either a better way to be aiming or a replacement sight or just remove the back sight?

I had a old shotgun that my son had the same issue, what I did was taken the sights off and reinstall the front screw with some lock tight, I painted the front screw with some white model paint and my son did good with it after that, maybe it will help you, good luck, what loads are you using in the shotgun

I have a TK2000 and have even hunted grouse with it. I never had a problem lining up the sights. It shoulders naturally, and seems to hold true to the sights. I even went as far as putting a red dot on it for turkey. Now that is a hoot! Red dot just under the head, squeeze the trigger, dead turkey!

Latest posts

Back