To the mailbox

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
It takes the wife awhile, but she makes it out to the mailbox and back. She's trying to do more each day.

I told her I was going to make a big breakfast and she told me that she had something to put in the mailbox. So she heads out to the mailbox and I hear the mailbox alarm ring and flash, so I know she opened the mailbox and would be back inside soon. I start getting the bacon going, the hash browns going, the bread in the toaster and have the eggs ready. She makes it back inside as I'm cooking up breakfast.
We eat and I clean up. She has wants to put some mulch she has out by the mailbox and asks for help. No problem. I grab the bag of mulch and we start walking towards the end of the drive and to the mailbox.

Well guess what we found that WAS NOT THERE when she went to the mailbox before breakfast????

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

She has a new concern about going to the mailbox........

Wow! So crazy how stealthy those critters are. A few years ago I was out shooting my bow in the backyard with my lab before work one morning. Got done and walked back to the house and hung my bow in the garage. Just that fast the wife came running to the garage saying there’s a bear in the back yard. We watched him out the windows for a while sniffing my bow target. He had to be laying somewhere in the woods watching us. Still amazed to this day the dog never smelt him.

Glad to see your wife still progressing!!

It takes the wife awhile, but she makes it out to the mailbox and back. She's trying to do more each day.

I told her I was going to make a big breakfast and she told me that she had something to put in the mailbox. So she heads out to the mailbox and I hear the mailbox alarm ring and flash, so I know she opened the mailbox and would be back inside soon. I start getting the bacon going, the hash browns going, the bread in the toaster and have the eggs ready. She makes it back inside as I'm cooking up breakfast.
We eat and I clean up. She has wants to put some mulch she has out by the mailbox and asks for help. No problem. I grab the bag of mulch and we start walking towards the end of the drive and to the mailbox.

Well guess what we found that WAS NOT THERE when she went to the mailbox before breakfast????

View attachment 21479

View attachment 21480

View attachment 21481

She has a new concern about going to the mailbox........
If you happen to find my shoes, please pm me. And no, I'm not as think as you drunk I am..

Back