Tomato frames up

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
During our summers we can see the century mark in Fahrenheit degrees here. BUT....we may see outrageous humidity at the same time. I was born and raised right here where I live and would not trade it for anywhere else on earth. If I moved I'd just be critical of everything, much the same as I am right here. lol

It’s just about our turn for Garden Growing season, it’s CRAZY to think how much time difference there is around The World

I grow some Hot Peppers, and Tomatoes. I am looking forward to getting started :lewis: We had an EXTREMELY Mild Winter for here this year, It felt like Spring yesterday

It’s just about our turn for Garden Growing season, it’s CRAZY to think how much time difference there is around The World

I grow some Hot Peppers, and Tomatoes. I am looking forward to getting started :lewis: We had an EXTREMELY Mild Winter for here this year, It felt like Spring yesterday

We had a mild summer here, about to get ready for my winter garden now. Will start pulling a few things up shortly.

Mid 50’s here in New Harmony today,70 in St. George.

We were the Same as St George here Yesterday, and Today :lewis: Sure feels good, But is ODD for here, this time of Year. Gravel Roads are a Muddy Mess right now, You can feel your Tires Sinking in, From being Froze HARD as a Rock to Thawing out. They call this “Break Up” here, Heavy Truck traffic is Slowed to 35 Mph Etc.

Latest posts

Back