• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade Pistol For Rifle

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a Traditions Buckhunter In Line .50 Pistol that I would like to trade for CVA Wolf .50 Caliber that came in a snow camo pattern
The pistol is in good shape, probably needs a good cleaning and I have never fired it as I never had any bullets/balls or powder for it.
On the barrel it says "black powder or pyrodex only, do not use smokeless powder" I have attached a picture of the gun. The CVA Wolf I am looking for retailed
for $309.00 from Dunham's and came with a Konus scope. Dave Knetter (knetter Outdoors) does a really nice video on the gun on the YOUTUBE channel.
I know I will have to "Trade Up" if you want my pistol so if you have one of these CVA Wolfs, please contact me. Thank You!!

snowcamo.jpg 100_3715.JPG100_3715.JPG100_3715.JPG

Hello everyone, I have a Traditions Buckhunter In Line .50 Pistol that I would like to trade for CVA Wolf .50 Caliber that came in a snow camo pattern
The pistol is in good shape, probably needs a good cleaning and I have never fired it as I never had any bullets/balls or powder for it.
On the barrel it says "black powder or pyrodex only, do not use smokeless powder" I have attached a picture of the gun. The CVA Wolf I am looking for retailed
for $309.00 from Dunham's and came with a Konus scope. Dave Knetter (knetter Outdoors) does a really nice video on the gun on the YOUTUBE channel.
I know I will have to "Trade Up" if you want my pistol so if you have one of these CVA Wolfs, please contact me. Thank You!!

View attachment 12610 View attachment 12612View attachment 12612View attachment 12612
Still have the buckhunter?

That Buckhunter with the walnut grip and forearm, looks fantastic!
They point great and pack a decent punch... i have the 14in stainless buckhunter pro with the factory threaded barrel and muzzle brake.... like it so much i bought a matching 9in stainless one. Now i want them all... lmao my dad really wants a buckhunter pro in .45 to match the whites rifle he shoots... i shoot 50 in everything but my 1958 and my NAA Earl Companion.

Back