Tradition buckstalker help please!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corys526

Reaction score
So for christmas my wife got me a traditions buckstalker 50. Cal muzzleloader. Now im definitely new to this but have been doing as much research as possible. everything seems fine with my new gun besides the fact that after I load two pyrodex pellets and and then push the sabot down with the ram rod, the ram rod ends up flush with the end of the barrel making it impossible to get oit with your fingers. It seems that maybe the ram rod is too short or I have a part missing from it. After reading through the instructions several times ive not been able to come up with a solution. Is there an after market piece I need to buy? Ishould Also note that I have a bullet starter that my wife also got but it does not attach to the ram rod so it still makes it difficult to remove the ram rod after I load the rifle. Any other tips are more than welcome

Attachments

• 1226191923.jpg
    1226191923.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 17
No the breech plug is installed and I've actually fired the rifle twice, it's just a chore to get the ram rod back out.

The top picture is the ramrod as it stores on the rifle, the bottom one is reversed for loading.

AC5892-F4-A8-A9-4-F4-F-9-EB0-E99-D0-AF4-FF45.jpg

B853-C561-2091-467-B-B491-A9-D4-FB240904.jpg

Latest posts

Back