• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Traditions W. Parker of London .50 target pistol

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

badgerfarm

Reaction score
This is one of my safe queens that I've decided to part with. It is a Traditions William Parker of London Target Pistol. I bought this new about 20 years ago and it has gone unfired since. It has a 10 inch hooked breech .50 cal 1 in 20" twist rifled barrel. It has a few very minor handling marks from being moved around in the safe but is overall in excellent condition. The checked satin finished walnut stock is in great shape. I'm asking $450 shipped in the lower 48 and might consider trades for a C & B revolver + or - cash to even things out or percussion SxS shotgun in decent condition. I couldn't find the original box so it might have been lost in the last move 20 or so years ago. If you have any question or need more photos let me know by post or private message and I'll get them to you. Revolvers of specific interest are 1849 .31 Colt, 63 Remington .31 steel frame pocket revolvers, or who knows?IMG_4455.JPG IMG_4462.JPG IMG_4457.JPG IMG_4458.JPG IMG_4456.JPG IMG_4461.JPG

How about $400 shipped and insured or interesting trades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back