Twist rate 54 cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would bet 1:28, But that is a guess? Take a tight patched Jag and measure it, That will get you really close :yeah:

Harleysboss said:
Thanks for the info. Don't have the gun to do the tight patch/rod trick or else I would.

With Art’s info, No need to :yeah:

You need to make another trip over to shoot with me, We can line these 54s up, I’ll bet your OLD MK will SPANK that new White! :D

Looks like your going to need a range officer and a videographer just to keep it honest. Just saying things do get stretched as time passes. Maybe a couple witness too.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

herschel conyers said:
Looks like your going to need a range officer and a videographer just to keep it honest. Just saying things do get stretched as time passes. Maybe a couple witness too.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

Competitive Shooting is Something i really didn’t care for, But is actually how i met my Wife :D She was the President of a LARGE Sportsman Club for Trap Shooting, Sporting Clays, and 5 Stand. I use to Compete in Trap Shooting, I always did well, and was usually in the Top 5-10 Shooters, But in all honesty I really didn’t enjoy it, Nothing like i did on friday nights when i would practice with Friends, There were always large Crowds of people on Practice night, But it was Fun! In trap you shoot 25 birds per Round, 5 shots at 5 Different Posts, I ran more 25 Straights than i can begin to Remember, Even with other guy’s Guns that i had never shot before. That was where the REAL fun was at for me! On Competition Day it was All Business, totally different atmosphere, Guy’s didn’t say much to eachother, etc. I honestly didn’t enjoy it. There was 1 old time Pro league Shooter that would actually Bring a Radar Gun with him to Check the Speed of the Birds, There was a BUNCH of Cry baby grown Men whining about the Birds flying to fast, or to high (Birds were shot through a Goaley and the Machines were set for Height) On practice nights NOBODY Cared if the birds were to Fast, to slow, to high, to low, We were all shooting at birds from the same Machine, and having LOTS of Fun! Bob Erickson was the Old Guy that would Bring his Radar Gun, I never Did Beat that Old Fart in a Competition Shoot, But i did make him nervous :D

[quote edmehlig wrote:
Thought PITA stood for Pain In The A..... :D Just goes to show what I know. :D

That’s what I thought too . I know lots of folks in that hall of fame !!:)
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten” – Benjamin Franklin
Top][/quote]

:lol:

Back