UFO or Big Foot

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabotloader

Keep Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a Blast
Supporting member
Reaction score
We checked cameras yesterday and got this series of pictures from one of them

This is a daylight picture of the area near this camera...

Here is the series... pay close attention to the vertical 4 white dots and their movement through the series... Starts in the upper left of the picture then follow it along across the pictures...

What do you think???

that camera seems to have a long shutter speed. (shapes seem elongated from movement) Ive gotten some wierd stuff on camera from time to time. Best I come up with for that is a spiderweb close to the lens moving in the breeze. Maybe with dew. Or some kind of tiny no-see-um crawling across the lens. :think:

I blew up the first two pics with the images on the left and the branches of that tree are out in front of the image so I don't think is is something right in front of the lense... :shock:

Quite interesting for sure.
I believe you are in the NW, so maybe the RCMP?

:shock: Wow!! Comparing back and forth to the daylight picture makes it seem like those lights were too low on the horizon to bleed through those trees. Something on the ground maybe?? :shock:

admiral said:
totally Bigfoot
HAHA Im not believing in those things till I see one for myself. But I do watch a ton of those "unexplained mystery" type shows, and every so often, walking in or out in the dark, I talk myself into the hair on the back of the neck heebie jeebies. I hate that... :D

I have some pictures with the same lights? on them from last season and I'm in Illinois

Are you sure that daylight pic is the same area? The vegetation doesn't really match up.

Dave C said:
Are you sure that daylight pic is the same area? The vegetation doesn't really match up.

No the day light are is not exactly the same area. The day light picture is just a bit west. It was posted to show what the area was basically like.

Very interesting. Could it be Hillary on her broomstick ????????? that was a joke I really do find the pics interesting actually fascinating . guy

I wonder what triggered the camera on the last 3 shot burst. 18 seconds after the elk moved out of the picture?

sabotloader said:
Dave C said:

No the day light are is not exactly the same area. The day light picture is just a bit west. It was posted to show what the area was basically like.
How about posting a daylight pic from the same camera location so we can see the background in that location?

Dave C said:
sabotloader said:
Dave C said:

How about posting a daylight pic from the same camera location so we can see the background in that location?

Here are a couple of daylight...

What was the moon phase. Since the light was in back of the tree maybe it was a distorted reflection?

Back