• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD USA CVA Mountain Rifle .45 Caliber

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idaholewis

Reaction score
I bought this Old Rifle New in the Box a few years ago, Looking for a new home as i just don’t shoot it. Rifle will ship in it’s original Box. This is an Old USA Stamped Rifle, 4 Screw Patch Box, Square Thimbles, Pewter Nose Cap. Rifle is in excellent Condition, like new. It has 1 small hole in the Wrist that i drilled to mount a Peep sight, can easily be filled and blended to never see it. 450.00 Shipped, Lower 48

30daSug.jpg

4UHdz3j.jpg

TIqoyfL.jpg

KE2ri8Q.jpg

GmuUMgq.jpg

hXMnXgj.jpg

0zeVqDl.jpg

TIiCPtUm.jpg

Temptation, oh temptation…

Would you consider a trade for a 1995 CVA St. Louis Hawken rifle in .50 with an extra 1990 .54 barrel? Two rifles in one! :)

Temptation, oh temptation…

Would you consider a trade for a 1995 CVA St. Louis Hawken rifle in .50 with an extra 1990 .54 barrel? Two rifles in one! :)

Thank you for the offer But I would rather sell it, I have to many of these Old Guns as is, I never thought I would say that :) But it’s the truth. Just this morning I decided it’s time to let go of a few that I rarely shoot.

These Old USA Stamped CVA MR’s are getting harder to find, especially one that is stil like Brand New, With it’s original Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back