USPS and on time

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks Good ENCORE, Plenty of Tubes is a Good thing :lewis: I need to order some from Lane, I have never tried his Tubes? I have heard a lot of good about them

Good grief! How much do you shoot?
LOL............. Once I get started its anyone's guess. :snipe:

1/2 that group, the 5ml are only for SML.......... 8208, Benchmark & H4198 I am completely set on charge weights except for H4198, which I will likely never use.
Sheet is in the shooting box showing the 5ml red caps as Benchmark
White cap will be for 8208
Green would be for H4198 if I ever use it.

The other 1/2 are 10ml tubes specific and ONLY for BH209.
Green cap 10ml are 120grs VOLUME of BH209
White cap 10ml are for my "pet load".
Red cap 10ml will be for what ever maximum charge I may decide on.

Yes......... sheets indicating what is what are all over the place. Always the 5ml will be SML, while the 10ml will be only for BH209.

Looks Good ENCORE, Plenty of Tubes is a Good thing :lewis: I need to order some from Lane, I have never tried his Tubes? But Have sure heard a lot of good about them

I think I may have already mentioned it, but I've checked every tube I've ever had for moisture/wet. I'll drop a couple .177 pellets in the bottom for weight, then fill them up with common cooking flour, then submerge them for 24hrs. Lane's have never allowed a bit of moisture to the flour. Pull them out of the bucket, wipe them off and go cook with the flower. :)

I ordered some a couple of months ago and have never received them, even after a follow up message to Lane.

Lane, I just forwarded you a copy of the invoice you emailed me. if you need any other Information about my order, please let me know. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back