USPS

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't use priority anymore as it is of no advantage over 1st class package. I also have not been having issues sending or receiving packages.

I don't use priority anymore as it is of no advantage over 1st class package. I also have not been having issues sending or receiving packages.

No problems here. I order prescriptions instate from Kaiser and get them in 3-4 days max.

I just a small flat rate box from PA to South Dakota and it actually got there a day earlier??????? Maybe more people are returning back to work from being out with Covid???

I recently sent a package priority mail from Oklahoma to Colorado. It took over a week to arrive.
The USPS HAS ALMOST BECOME A JOKE. I ORDER A MOVIE THAT WAS SENT FROM TENN AND IT SAT IN A POST OFFICE IN MEMPHIS FOR A WEEK THEN IT WAS SENT TO DALLAS AND SAT IN A POST OFFICE FOR A WEEK AND IT WAS FINALLY SENT TO TULSA WHERE I LIVE. IT SAT HERE IN TULSA FOR TWO DAYS AND THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THE ROUTING IT HAD BEEN SENT TO LITTLE ROCK.. GO FIGURE THIS ONE OUT. CRAZY

The USPS HAS ALMOST BECOME A JOKE. I ORDER A MOVIE THAT WAS SENT FROM TENN AND IT SAT IN A POST OFFICE IN MEMPHIS FOR A WEEK THEN IT WAS SENT TO DALLAS AND SAT IN A POST OFFICE FOR A WEEK AND IT WAS FINALLY SENT TO TULSA WHERE I LIVE. IT SAT HERE IN TULSA FOR TWO DAYS AND THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THE ROUTING IT HAD BEEN SENT TO LITTLE ROCK.. GO FIGURE THIS ONE OUT. CRAZY

Media mail is probably the cheapest and slowest the usps offers.

Yep it's just a matter of new postal officials to vote out the lajoy toy as I call him ,and there will be a big turn around in the USPS system..

Latest posts

Back