• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Vortex Optics Diamondback 4-12x40 w/ Dead-Hold BDC

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tannhauser

Reaction score
B0230D21-8CF2-43CD-8E04-FC55BD29F19D.jpeg 8740144E-939E-4F8E-800C-0C9C1F1DF283.jpeg 93640502-933C-4497-B529-17E4D581BB75.jpeg

Up for sale is a gently used Vortex Optics Diamondback 4-12x40 scope with Dead-Hold BDC reticle.

Scope is in excellent shape. Purchased new by me, it has been used only for load development so it has only seen trips to the range and no field use.

See pictures for pictures of scope exterior. Glass is clear and unblemished. I’m selling because I purchased another scope for load development so no longer need this one.

Scope is currently mounted in an Aero Precision Ultralight Mount. I will remove the scope before shipping assuming you only want the scope itself. I’m looking to move along the scope, but if you want both s one and mount I can do that too.

Scope only is $155 shipped CONUS (AK or HI contact my to discuss shipping). Discreet PayPal preferred, but USPS MO accepted.

Add +$65 if you want the mount included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back