VORTEX Vanquish?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Scope is a 4-12×40. 3.5 inch eye relief, assume that is at 4X. Made in the Philippines and is selling for $149 at Cabela's. BDC type reticle. Doesn't give the weight. States FOV23.6' - 7.9' @ 100 Yards. Any thoughts?

A review on Basspro stated: This is a Bass Pro exclusive version of the Vortex Diamondback tactical.

Thanks
John

Eye relief looks better on the tactical : 3.9 vs 3.5. I would also be willing to bet the glass is better on the tactical and the adjustment range is greater. I was able to get some more information on the Vanquish today and it has a 50 moa adjument range and weighs 13.5oz as opposed to 16.2 oz for the tactical. As you say GM54, not quite the same. I may consider it though for the Knight 54cal I have coming from ShawnT but I also have a 3-9x40 Fullfield E1 with illuminated dot that needs a home.
Thanks again for your help.

John

Yeah I have been waiting and looking for a FF IV in the 2-10 range but no one seems to have them in the plex reticle. Hearing April maybe. That option does seem better though or maybe one of the VX1 scopes i have. Just not sure what I want out of the 54 cal yet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back