Waiting is the hardest part

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not just them, i have trouble getting parts at work, seems the whole world is on back order, I think dark brown is different.did they have any idea when black would be in
They didn't give an expected due date for the back order. They did say that they had a really difficult time getting the black stocks in a timely manner or "even at all". I'm leaning towards the green but I'm really curious to see the brown. They're suppose to send me a few pics.

I have the green 50 cal UL and was contemplating ordering a 45cal Ul this summer with the black stock. That was till you showed that brown one. I Like that brown a lot! 😎 :lewis:

I have the green 50 cal UL and was contemplating ordering a 45cal Ul this summer with the black stock. That was till you showed that brown one. I Like that brown a lot! 😎 :lewis:
I ended up going with the brown. Hoping this moves things along. I've got a full week off coming the first of June. Would love to spend some if it at range.

Woo-hoo! Got a call from Connie with Knight rifles. My rifle was shipped ths afternoon. Also got a notification from UPS. Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. I see a trip to the range in the near future. 😁

Don’t feel bad, saw a post where a guy is waiting in a Paramount Pro since Jan.4.
Brown is a new color - looks good.

Latest posts

Back