Warne Scope Rings Customer Service

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I exclusively use Warne QR Low Mounts for all of my Muzzleloaders. I currently own 5 of them. The other day I was taking one off to put on another ML and I must have loosened it too much and the screw came out and I lost the spring. I emailed Warne and informed them I lost the spring and could they ship me one and let me know how much they cost. They emailed me back within an hour and said they shipped two to me at no charge the next day and said I should have them within a couple of days. I said to myself WOW now that's how Customer Service should be. Well, I received the springs and tried to re-install them, but the screw kept on coming out. As best as I tried I could not screw it in. I thought maybe I put the spring in backwards which prevented me from screwing it in. Well, I tried putting it together without the spring and got the same results. So I sent another email to Warne and asked how much would it cost to repair it. They wrote back, just mail both rings back to us we will say it was under warranty and we will replace it at no charge. So I have it all packaged up and will be off to them tomorrow.

I wish all companies took care of their customers that way not to mention the prompt customer service and quick response via emails!
WARNE Customer Service 3355125947

You can bet I will continue to buy Warne Scope Rings!

Back