Warwick NY

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, 9 miles from Goshen and 6 miles from Pine Island the Onion Capital. Have a Super 91, looking for a DWB who might want to take a look at it.

I know years ago I loaded 50gr of 777-3F behind my 345gr HP Gould bullet for my at the time 9yr old grandson. The average muzzle velocity was around 1000-1100 fps. Due to his shooting experience, we limited his shots to under 50 yds. At 45 yards he dropped his first doe in her tracks.

Hey, Nothing wrong with it. Purchased the Super 91 from Doc in 2003, Still have all the paperwork from him. In 2004 it was sent to Bob Bowers who had it Teflon-ed, bedded the action and adjusted the trigger pull down to 3 lbs . Got some medical problems in 2017 which slowed me down for a couple of years but taking medication now which is working great. Don't have the time and the strength to enjoy the 91 in the woods during Deer season so thinking of letting it go to a DWB hopefully somewhere close by. The 91 will not be going to Gun Broker, looking for someone who can enjoy it themselves.

Hey, You have the Trout farm there and Eagles in the area, went up to the reservoirs many times. Looking for a White?

I'm two hours away it looks but I need another ML like a hole in my head .

My S91-11 and thunderbolt have turned into safe queens
Also hope your health conditions continue to get better

Bjgolfnut is a stand-up guy, and the work done by Bob Bowers would be top-notch. I've dealt with both gentlemen....:lewis: Good luck with your sale!

Back