Welcome

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ourway7

Reaction score
I am a Retired Police Officer from Baltimore City I now DJ & Karake as a side job, also I am a Sinatra impersonater, not by looks but by voice. I have done this after retiring 11 years ago. I am a avid Hunter, I have hunted ML'ers since the inception of seasons, I have bow Hunted when only wooden arrows were legal. I have hunted anything and everything that was legal. Am presently building a new house, soon to be in. it's in Delaware. Have been a Md resident for 68 years, but will continue to hunt both states. Respectfully Lou

Hey Lou!
You know..It's really good to REALLY hear about you! I enjoy getting to know exactly where someone is coming from! Glad you found your way over here!

:D Hi Lou. Glad to see you here.

Got that Guide Babe email today from you!! That one got the ole juices flowin. :lol:

Be sure to put up a report and pic of that new Super 91!! Probably should keep the Guide Babe Pic in email though!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

E_Mail

6x6, if you got that E-Mail forgive me. Boy this old age is a bummer, can't remember s--- if I sent it to you I apologize. :cry: Lou

It's been a while

Haven't been here in long time . I bought a Blue .54 Mk85 Walnut when they first came out . Sold it to a buddy the next year and bought the Black Knight Hawk, Thumbhole, Stainless in .50 . I still have it and have shot several tons of deer with it . I also have 2 KP1's , a Long Range Hunter and a Master Hunter . The Mk85 and and Master Hunter have Williams adjustable aperture sights . Sold an extra KP1 to another pal last year who proceeded to smack a big Minnesota Doe at 170 yards with it . He used to shoot an Encore (sp) . NEVER EVER AGAIN ! Well boy's and girls we are lucky to have lived in the Day of the Knight . Blondi

8)

Welcome aboard :!: Great place to sit around with your favorite brew and ask questions, view pics and laugh :wink:

Ray..............

Back