West Michigan

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry

Reaction score
Hi,

New member here. Have been hearing lots of good things and felt it was time to register and see what all the talk is about.

I have been ML deer hunting for about ten years but until the last couple years have generally taken ml guns and loads for granted. I"m looking forward to learning and becoming a more proficient ML shooter and hunter. I picked up a 50 caliber TC Omega about three years ago and have since replaced my shotgun as my deer weapon of choice. In S. Lower Michigan where I live, cf rifles are not allowed. I much prefer my ML over the shotgun last fall began testing different loads and look forward to spending more time at the range this year.

In addition to my interest in ML deer hunting, I hunt upland birds and ducks. Also enjoy smallmouth bass fishing. I enjoy training my fb lab and am active in the Great Lakes Hunting Retriever Club.

Looking forward to participating on the forums.

Barry
:)

Hello I'm in Jackson Co a little east of you. Welcome to a great place.

Welome to the forum. Muskegon here!! Moved to Ga 42yrs ago. They still call me Yank!!! :shock:

Latest posts

Back