What going on with "cast boolits"?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfer

Reaction score
Went to the cast boolits site which I visit daily as I cast boolits and fishing gear. There was no connectivity to the site and I tried several different ways to get access. Does anyone have any insight into what is happening? Thanks, W

OH yeah, finally got on and they have a notice posted! CLOSED FOR UPGRADE That's a relief. Guess they'll be running open soon. W

castboolits is and always has been one of my favorite sites. but along with the "upgrade" the new owner has kind of a 'Napoleon complex' and a few of the mods are becomin' 'impressed with their own importance'.

I was 54bore on Castboolits. The whole deal that recently went down with me on Castboolits REALLY bothers me, i put a LOT into that forum, and I really enjoyed the place, I was honest as i am in every day life and i got banned for it? I called out a LIAR and proved just how Pathetic the guy really is, and i end up getting banned for it? He was permanently banned as well, but why me? I do miss the forum, but definitely NOT the Micro Management that goes on there with their 'Super Moderators' The first year i was on that forum i was asked by a Mod if i was Marketing, or selling a product??? I replied with No, what is it that you think i am trying to Market/sell? I went back and read every post i had written to try and decipher what this guy was talking about? I could not find anything that would imply me trying to sell or Market anything? I have been told by a few of my friends that CB is NOT what it use to be.

Latest posts

Back