What size case for my 42 inch TC Bone Collector?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carcosa

Reaction score
I'm looking at a case online for my new muzzleloader, and the case interior size options are 42" or 50". My TC Bone Collector is 42", so would i be better up moving up to the 50" case?

Thanks for your time

Go with the bigger case. I always want to put more stuff in it. Range rods and stuff. I hate when the gun just barely fits and won't close without jamming it shut.

Thanks, called Dick's for advice and they told me the same thing, so I went with the 50" case

My old cordura case's zipper finally failed so I picked up a new one last Thursday. All of my scoped long guns will fit easily into this 48" case including a 28" barreled Kodiak. I really could use another case so I'm heading back this week to get another. The new, like the old one, case has 2 outside zipper pockets [which I hardly if ever use] and a full length case zipper. The area around where the scope is housed in the case seems to be slightly higher in profile and zipping scoped guns is a snap. $27.00 including tax.

OH NO! NOT DICK'S!!!! Surprised they had gun cases anymore.. Anti 2nd amendment retailer... I wouldn't even ask for their advise...

Sorry, that was a senior moment....
Nah I bought the case from MidwayUSA but I called Dick's to see if it was the right length hah... was thinking of having them mount my scope but maybe I should go to Sportman's Warehouse for that

I would post a link to show you the case I ordered but I'm not sure if its against forum rules.
MidwayUSA Sniper Drag Bag Tactical Rifle Case
in olive drab 50"

Latest posts

Back