What's this worth? Knight MK85

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blueridgeguy

Reaction score
Hello all. Just purchased a TC Encore Pro Hunter and don't need this any more. Checked on Gun Broker and didn't see any of these. Trying to get an idea of a fair market price. Stainless Knight MK85 with the 209 upgrade - thumbhole stock - Warne quick detach rings - Leupold 3.5-10X50. I'm the original owner and it's very clean with very little wear showing. Any $$ ideas on gun alone or with scope are appreciated! Thank you!
PS Think I have the #11 bolt & plug also.mk85-1.jpgmk85-2.jpgmk85-3.jpg

Hello all. Just purchased a TC Encore Pro Hunter and don't need this any more. Checked on Gun Broker and didn't see any of these. Trying to get an idea of a fair market price. Stainless Knight MK85 with the 209 upgrade - thumbhole stock - Warne quick detach rings - Leupold 3.5-10X50. I'm the original owner and it's very clean with very little wear showing. Any $$ ideas on gun alone or with scope are appreciated! Thank you!
PS Think I have the #11 bolt & plug also.View attachment 14025View attachment 14026View attachment 14027
It all depends on where you are, unless you are selling it online. In Louisiana and Mississippi, where "primitive weapon" can be any single shot firearm .35 caliber or over (think .35 Whelan, which is a necked up 30-06), any muzzle loader is a drug on the market. Other places, an ML cannot have a scope, or other restrictions. As usual where government is involved, it doesn't have to make sense.

Pretty nice looking rifle. If the bore is pristine I would guess 450 to 500 with the scope.

The scope and rings are worth 350.

And here i thought I was throwing too high a number out there.

Since this ain't a for sale thread anyway...Maybe start out at 500 on gb and see where it goes.

Back