What's Your Favorite Inline

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smyrnagc

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Supporting member
Reaction score
What is your favorite inline muzzleloader? Mine is a Knight DISC Extreme 50 caliber with factory wood stock and the Lehigh breech plug. Very clean shooting rifle. Taken many deer with this rifle. Shooting 100 grains of BH209 and 300 grain 45 cal Hornady XTPs.

MLHunter, I have used at one time or another a lot of different inline muzzleloaders! And right now I can suggest to you the that my Knight UltraLites are my favorite. Extremely consistent and very durable.

I am not a really big fan of BH because of the high cost, but there is no doubt that it is a great powder. I probably shoot more T7 yearly than I do BH.

Bullets... several years back I got introduced the Lehigh CF bullets and have not looked back. They are one heck of a bullet for me.

A Remington 700 ML in 54 cal. I've taken 2 cow elk with it using T7 and 348 gr. LEE REAL bullets.

My favorite muzzleloader is this TC Black Diamond:

ugNffWRl.jpg

Sorry, hit the wrong button on my browser. Thought this was the site for sidelocks. Doh!

What is your favorite inline muzzleloader? Mine is a Knight DISC Extreme 50 caliber with factory wood stock and the Lehigh breech plug. Very clean shooting rifle. Taken many deer with this rifle. Shooting 100 grains of BH209 and 300 grain 45 cal Hornady XTPs.
Mine is CVA mountain rifle 50 and 45 cal

Can't say I have a favorite. I do own 3 however. I got hooked on the traditionals early on but never got into flint that much. Got a brother that owns one of Knights first rifles and he wouldn't take love nor money for it. They are fantastic shooter.

I was a big TC fan, shot the hell out of an Omega, but the muzzle heavy carry was a pain in the ass. Bought a Thiumph, and love it, two muzzleloader seasons, two deer down. But I just picked up a cheap CVA Wolf for my grandson to learn on, nice easy to carry, and light rifle. I have not shot it yet, but it could become my favorite if it shoots good. Plus TC is no more, and parts, service will probably disappear soon.

Attachments

• 0E5922ED-F2B8-466C-B6E6-029097AF3F2C.jpeg
    0E5922ED-F2B8-466C-B6E6-029097AF3F2C.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 2
These are my favorite Inline- Yazel matching pair, same piece of 45 Cal Bill Large barrel, frames machined to accept S&W Mdl 41 grips, Bomar Sites.
Frames, actions built by Harold Yazel of Mentone , IN. I have a bench percussion rifle, 1"x40" .50 barrel and same action as bottom pistol with Redfield globe front and peep back but can't find photo. I have shot many targets with these over the years and took a whitetail doe with the flintlock pistol, 445 ball and 50 grains of 3F at 20 yards from a pop up blind. Target load is 30grn of 3F for 25yd and 50 yds offhand shooting.Just take three clicks from 25 to 50 yd for zero.
Had these made in 1981.

C5628B68-0948-4ACA-8923-C81893A9D716_1_105_c.jpeg

I well for In-Line Got 2 weird I know, The Old CVA Buckhorn Magnum in Black my first taste to muzzle loading, CVA Hunter Bolt in Camo was a later pick up sighted half inch high at 50 yards, I can not complain about them very cheap to shoot as well.

Latest posts

Back