Which New Muzzy

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracker12

Reaction score
Decided its time to get a new inline muzzy. I have used a TC Encore for the last 15 years but looking for something new. Only requirement is that it has to be something that gives me the best chance at an accurate rifle from a factory gun.

If i we’re gonna strictly hunt with the Rifle I would probably go with the Knight Ultra Lite, You can’t go wrong with Either Rifle in my opinion

This is strictly a hunting gun. 90% of the time for Eastern Whitetails with an occasional trip out west.

By the way what ignition system are you all using. I use BH 209 for the most part

Last edited:
Well I said goodbye to my old Encore that I have had for close to15 years. Friend just had to have it and the $$ will fund a new toy to play with. Leaning towards the Knight Ultralight but still looking other options.

For myself it is my go to ML

1-19-Knight-Ulite-Nitride.jpg

Mike
I'm confident "that" one will shoot great. Why don't you just send to me for my birthday. lol

By the way that gun just looks like it could shoot. Love my Hawken's but I want my new gun to look like a centerfire rifle.

Last edited:
Sweet sabotloader. I have the fifty in stainless. I couldn't get it to shoot the way it should until I loaded up 110 grns Black Horn. Now it's the best shooter I have. That's 110 grns VOLUME. I wonder scope details? Please?

Mike
I'm confident "that" one will shoot great. Why don't you just send to me for my birthday. lol

By the way that gun just looks like it could shoot. Love my Hawken's but I want my new gun to look like a centerfire rifle.

O believe me this gun shoots....

This is a picture take after one of my recreational shooting trips to the "rock Pit"

1-18-19-Nitride-Shoot.jpg

This was another trip - this time to 'Dinger Farm' I set up some clays at 100 and 125 yards.

100-125-yds.jpg

Popped them and then just for the heck of it set one up at 175 yds.

175-yd.jpg

One shot one bird - gone!

175-gone.jpg

It is a fun rifle!

mike

Sweet sabotloader. I have the fifty in stainless. I couldn't get it to shoot the way it should until I loaded up 110 grns Black Horn. Now it's the best shooter I have. That's 110 grns VOLUME. I wonder scope details? Please?

The scope... a few years ago I stumbled on to these scopes and I really do like them I believe I have 3 of them and of course they are no longer available. It is a Redfield Revenge 3x9x42mm and I chose to get the Hunter models versus the Muzzleloader model. The scope has a Ballistic Reticule and a built in Range Finder.

Redfield-Rev-Reticule.png

Latest posts

Back