Which scope for Ultralight

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few Burris scopes that were made in the Philippines with the illuminated dot, they turned out to be excellent for the money, I no longer see them available.

The weight is the only reason I didn't go with that scope for my
Me too

The Razor HD LH is only 16oz and a nice 4" of eye relief. Plus i didnt need to buy a set of 30mm Talley Light weights. Optics Planet sold the last of the Sightron 2-10x32s for like $220ish. One of those would have been a bargain but ive read below 3x they kinda sucked.

Last edited:
I'm going to mounts a Zeiss Conquest 2x10x42 on the Ultralite I just picked up. I have a Leupold VX5 HD with firedot I was tempted to put on. I love that lighted reticle at low light.

I’m addicted to the fire dot, I shot a nice buck last year early in morning, without that dot I would never have been able to kill him

Great scope. I have a 1x5 firedot of a AR15 6.5 Grendel. Its my hog hunting gun when we head to GA every year. Perfect for earl=y morning and late evening

Latest posts

Back