White .504 Super Safari Value

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JHM

Reaction score
I am looking for some feedback on the value of a pristine stainless .504 White Super Safari. There is not a lot of history to glean
what the market value of the rifle is. It is my personnel rifle and I am getting older, I do not want to leave the liquidation of this to my wife and son.

I am on the fence as this is the most accurate muzzle loader I have ever had. And, its so much fun to shoot.

I am looking for some feedback on the value of a pristine stainless .504 White Super Safari. There is not a lot of history to glean
what the market value of the rifle is. It is my personnel rifle and I am getting older, I do not want to leave the liquidation of this to my wife and son.

I am on the fence as this is the most accurate muzzle loader I have ever had. And, its so much fun to shoot.
Put it in your casket you might need it ?

JHM
you looking to sell it or just get some idea of the value. If U are selling and still have it, please PM me and let's talk! Thnaks
Foolishhand

Latest posts

Back