White catalogs 1995 and 2000

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you didn’t throw in the towel! I was going to Nam in 69. However when I landed in Okinawa me and two other guys were called out and due to our MOS we spent our tour there. From what I was told most of the guys I trained with in the Marines didn’t come back or didn’t come back the way they went. I still have what I call Survivors Guilt for not going and not enduring what my guys went through.

Thank You
I believe that somedays we find ourselves at the corner of here and oak street, and somedays we find ourselves at the corner of here and maple street. Wither we go right or left is our decision, and we are responsible for the results/outcome. But I'm not discounting that divine intervention got us to the corner to be able to make that decision. I believe that everything happens for a reason, its how you deal with it that changes the outcome.

I have an unopened "White New Rifle" video. still in the plastic cover. Does someone need it for their collection?

Attachments

• DSC00748.JPG
    DSC00748.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
Back