• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD White G series Whitetail .410 caliber

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

badgerfarm

Reaction score
I'm needing to part with my G series Whitetail in .410 cal in order to try and catch up on some medical bills. I bought it after I bought my Super 91 in .504 and never had a chance to shoot it to the best of my memory. I ran a clean patch through it this afternoon and the only thing that was in the bore was a little trace of grease but zero powder residue. If you have any questions let me know and I'll answer them the best that I can. I think that I still have the original box and paperwork but I'll need to look for that to be sure. I'm asking $550 plus I'll split the shipping with you to the lower 48 or where ever it's legal. If you need more pictures please let me know. I'm a terrible photographer and it shows. IMG_4475.JPG IMG_4476.JPG IMG_4477.JPG IMG_4478.JPG IMG_4479.JPG IMG_4480.JPG

The prices are necessarily set in stone. I probably wouldn't sell them cheap but I might go for reasonable. Trades are always possible to. Percussion revolvers esp. Ruger Old Armies are on the top of the list, as are SxS percussion shotguns in 12 or 20 ga, but others might be welcome as well. I had an accident 8 years ago that left me partially paralyzed and much weaker so the C&B revolvers are easier for me to handle.

Let's try $500 plus split shipping or interesting trades.

I may need to rethink this one. I've done some research on Doc's website and found some very interesting information on the Whitetails in .410 caliber. The used one he has on the site is pretty ratty and priced at $700 plus shipping. According to Doc the Whitetail in .410 caliber is the rarest caliber of them all. Not many unfired ones surviving today.

I'm not into the Gunbroker thing. It reminds me too much of another auction site that charges way too much in fees. I wasn't looking to make out like a bandit on the Whitetail. I just wanted fair money and not get low balled and give it away. I guess the worst case is I can just put it away and let the family deal with it when I'm gone. It doesn't eat much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back