White pricing

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whites were expensive when they were new. One of the few that continue to go up in value if properly taken care of.
Yea biggest mistake i ever made was to sale off a lot of mine when i thought my time was almost up. I am still here and kicking only with fewer Whites.
😕 But thats ok . I actually found the Odyssey when i went through them the other day. That one didnt get sold 😁 Really miss my Super Safari though 😢

The sad part is I sold all mine because I wanted to go smokeless. To be honest I hated smokeless for the fact it just didn't feel like I was ML hunting. I even had a .451 Thunderbolt I let go. I need to kick me own a** but then I'd I fall over and my wife would laugh at me. Doc ain't giving those babies away either!

The sad part is I sold all mine because I wanted to go smokeless. To be honest I hated smokeless for the fact it just didn't feel like I was ML hunting. I even had a .451 Thunderbolt I let go. I need to kick me own a** but then I'd I fall over and my wife would laugh at me. Doc ain't giving those babies away either!
Man, i will kick yer butt for you if you want.:bang: i would track that guy down and try to get that t-bolt back. I hope that i can get a supersafari stock before Doc sells his last one.

IMG_4358.jpg
Pic these the other day

Attachments

• 20210114_133626.jpg
    20210114_133626.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 45
And I have no plans on shooting it, keeping it un fired
The one good thing is if you shoot it, it’s a great gun but if you don’t you don’t lose and value. I don’t like collecting anything but I have a couple that are new and can’t shoot them.

Someday I hope to acquire an Odyssey

Greg

Yea biggest mistake i ever made was to sale off a lot of mine when i thought my time was almost up. I am still here and kicking only with fewer Whites.
😕 But thats ok . I actually found the Odyssey when i went through them the other day. That one didnt get sold 😁 Really miss my Super

Latest posts

Back