White Rifles : heads up DWB’s

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got invoiced for my order. Some in stock, some back ordered (warne bases). Quick replies and hopefully quick shipping.

Welcome back Steve.

JStanley said:
Just got invoiced for my order. Some in stock, some back ordered (warne bases). Quick replies and hopefully quick shipping.

Welcome back Steve.
Yea. He was out of triggers also. Doc is selling BOLD and Timney triggers though. So that’s good

I wouldn't hold your breath on the Warne Maxima bases. I spoke with Warne about a year and a half ago, and got the customer service guy to look in their obsolete storage area. He found the last 3 sets of Maxima bases for S91 and related models they had left, and sent them to me.
I asked if they would make more bases, and I was told that they would need a lot of requests for them before they would consider it. I hope Steve has some contacts at Warne

Steve’s been good to respond to any questions I’ve had. Placed order and paid by PayPal Thursday and haven’t heard anything since. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Received my stuff today and only complaint I have is the 600 gr power punch conical didn't have any foam in top of box to protect bullets and I have several that the end of bullet is deformed from slamming around in box during shipment.

dbowling said:
Received my stuff today and only complaint I have is the 600 gr power punch conical didn't have any foam in top of box to protect bullets and I have several that the end of bullet is deformed from slamming around in box during shipment.

Any communication after payment? Normally I wouldn’t worry but sounds like others here have been burned before.

dbowling said:

That’s a Bummer on the Bullets Dean! You would think they would know better with Lead Bullets!? It would take very little extra time to Secure, and protect them. I bought some .58 Cal Maxi Balls From October Country a Long time ago, What a Joke! Some had Wrinkles, holes in the Bases, They weighed ALL OVER the Board, Whoever Poured Them Obviously didn’t Care. I have seen the exact same thing with Factory Bought TC Maxi balls, and Maxi Hunters, These are a few examples of why i started Casting my own bullets not long after i got in to this stuff. I can make a Perfect bullet and keep it that way! I won’t buy another bullet, Unless they are Swaged Like BACO’s PP Bullets, Those things are as perfect as it gets.

So have you talked to Steve? I have ordered some .451 and .50 so we will see what gets shipped.

Browndogz said:
So have you talked to Steve? I have ordered some .451 and .50 so we will see what gets shipped.

He would email me almost daily to answer my questions. Since I paid I haven’t heard anything now for 4 days.

I emailed him and let him know what happened and suggested that he start opening the containers and putting in a piece of foam or something to cushion the bullets.. I haven't heard back from him yet but it usually takes him a day to respond.

bkwheat28 said:
Browndogz said:

He would email me almost daily to answer my questions. Since I paid I haven’t heard anything now for 4 days.

bkwheat28 said:

Makes a guy feel good huh? :wall:

bkwheat28 said:
Browndogz said:

I ordered, paid, and it took about a week, without notification, to be delivered.

fishhawk2700 said:
bkwheat28 said:
Browndogz said:

I ordered, paid, and it took about a week, without notification, to be delivered.
Same here

I got tracking but maybe only because I emailed him and ask if he sent tracking with his product, he sent me a tracking number the next day.

1874sharpsshooter said:
fishhawk2700 said:
bkwheat28 said:

Same here

dbowling said:
I got tracking but maybe only because I emailed him and ask if he sent tracking with his product, he sent me a tracking number

Ok. Good to know. I just thought after paying I would get some sort of tracking /paid statement. Thanks guys.

I received regular emails through payment. Then PayPal took over and sent me tracking info. If you paid with PayPal you should have tracking info in the confirmation emails they send.

that's how I received my tracking was from pay pal so maybe he just shipped it when I emailed him about it.
Steve just got back with me on the damaged bullets and offered to replace them. I told him it was only 4-5 and wouldn't be worth the postage for him to mess with it.. told him I really appreciated the offer, so good customer service for me.

JStanley said:
I received regular emails through payment. Then PayPal took over and sent me tracking info. If you paid with PayPal you should have tracking info in the confirmation emails they send.

Latest posts

Back