White Super 91 .451 8 point

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case anyone was wondering the inside spread was 15 inches, one of my best to date. Sure glad I bought my deer cart years ago, only way I could have moved him by myself!

Thanks again!!

Yes,for the big deer. I had a spike hanging in my shed from day before already that I butchered.
I used Redbanks for this deer. They are local, Mennonite family owned. If you want their info I will send a PM.

Yes,for the big deer. I had a spike hanging in my shed from day before already that I butchered.
I used Redbanks for this deer. They are local, Mennonite family owned. If you want their info I will send a PM.

Nice buck! Thank you, I appreciate it. I currently use Schrock's in Gladys, VA, but I was thinking about trying someone else out.

That's a dandy buck. Looks like a good eater too. I'm currently lopping and chopping in the work room of the garage. Nothing fancy, just bagging portions by weight for sausage making. I need another freezer. lol

Nice buck and good shooting. I don't like head on shots I have got some and lost one that way.

Back