• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD White Super 91 .504 cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

badgerfarm

Reaction score
I'm also needing to part with my Super 91 in .504 cal as well to try and pay some medical bills. It has been fired approx 30 times and was most accurate for me with about 70 grains of 2F Swiss and Whites 460 bullet that used to come in the clear tubes. The scope is included unless you don't want it but it is a Simmons 3.5x10-40 with quick detach rings that I got from White at the time I bought the rifle. There are some white marks on the wrist area that are in the finish and not dents but there might be a pressure mark or two from living in the safe since the early 90's. If you have any questions let me know. I'm asking $680 plus split the shipping in the lower 48 where legal.IMG_4463.JPG IMG_4467.JPG IMG_4468.JPG IMG_4469.JPG IMG_4470.JPG IMG_4471.JPG IMG_4472.JPG IMG_4473.JPG IMG_4474.JPG

If you don't want the scope or mounts let's try $600 or interesting trades.

How about $550 shipped in the lower 48 without the scope or mounts. Would still consider a Ruger Old Army as a trade or, .31 Remington steel frame pockets revolvers, 1849 Colt .31, SxS 20 ga percussion shotgun, 12 ga SxS percussion, or?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back