• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD White TB .504

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
White Thunderbolt -.504 cal - Good condition overall. Some very light pitting in the breech area. Bore is nice and bright. Included are 3 extra breech plugs and a rear sight.

Apologies for the low quality pics from my phone.

$450.00 .......Note: Shipping costs not included - Actual UPS shipping costs will be added to the final price.

thanks for looking.
Phil

View attachment 6071 View attachment 6077 View attachment 6072 View attachment 6075
The White Thunderbolt and accessories arrived today and it is a FANTASTIC muzzleloader. This muzzleloader feels great going to my shoulder and it looks great also!! I can't wait to get to the range and start working on a load for this White TB. I can't thank Phil enough for the opportunity to purchase and own this fine White Thunderbolt.

Steve

Back