White Thunderbolt and Knight

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm anti BH in Whites. BH can be awful hard on rifles not designed or modified for it. T7 is ok but I hate dealing with the crud ring. I use nothing but Swiss now but T7 will work well. Waiting for pics. (I kick myself it the a$$ every day for selling my Tbolt .410)
Yea same here on .451 tbolt . Defonitely would be my Friendship gun if I ever go again .... big IF .

I'm anti BH in Whites. BH can be awful hard on rifles not designed or modified for it. T7 is ok but I hate dealing with the crud ring. I use nothing but Swiss now but T7 will work well. Waiting for pics. (I kick myself it the a$$ every day for selling my Tbolt .410)
I have lot of BP I shoot in a muzzleloader club maybe I'll try some I started using 777 when I lived in western New York because of weather will probably stick with that I use 209 in my cva works great ! Send pics when it arrives I already have plan to build couple extra stocks for it definitely a thumbhole first !

Yeah I would kick myself for selling the 410 t-bolt but I did find out last night I'm probably buying my 410 super safari back and to top it off the guy I bought the t-bolt from has a carbon white rifle that I'm buying man how can I explain all the deliveries to my wife I'm going to be looking for a room for rent ! Lol

I'm holding onto my 336 just because I haven't seen them for sale in a long time

Yeah I would kick myself for selling the 410 t-bolt but I did find out last night I'm probably buying my 410 super safari back and to top it off the guy I bought the t-bolt from has a carbon white rifle that I'm buying man how can I explain all the deliveries to my wife I'm going to be looking for a room for rent ! Lol
I will be happy to hold onto those for you if you need to keep em away from the misses.đź‘Ť. Just have em sent right to me.

Here's a temporary pic until I get it should be by Saturday or Monday?

Attachments

• 39664.jpeg
    39664.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 16
Yes they are Warne I have some more spares too I called Warne years back and bought what they had left I sold a set to some ungrateful idiot I think on this forum now I don't sell anymore things here matter of fact the guy I bought the white rifles from said he don't want to sell here cause of the trouble (his words) not mine.

Back