White Tominator

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoobilly

Reaction score
Would like to convert to 209 so I can use the Blackhorn 209 powder. Needing to take this turkey killing this coming spring

A buddy got a white s91 stainless with bell Carlson stock. Excellent shape. Thinking about buying and would want to convert it also to 209 primer

Do as toytruck says stay with #11 they were designed for them and 100 percent reliable.. BH209 is not for use in plunger style guns.

I dont like the #11

many or know where I buy the conversion?

You can buy the conversions from White Muzzloader. This is Docs website. Use the ML specific 209 primers with bp or bp subs. If you are determined to use BH, make sure you buy extra breech plugs. You'll need them. Might want to get a stronger hammer spring also.

You can buy the conversions from White Muzzloader. This is Docs website. Use the ML specific 209 primers with bp or bp subs. If you are determined to use BH, make sure you buy extra breech plugs. You'll need them. Might want to get a stronger hammer spring also.
Only using as much as needed. Not for a super hot charge for the Tominator

I guess my 209 conversions don't work with the shotgun. One is for Whitetails, the other for Super 91s or 98s

Back